Caliber is a multi-platform application for reading and processing e-books. With it you can convert and view different eBook formats.
The program can import the following formats: CBZ, CBR, CBC, CHM, EPUB, FB2, HTML, LIT, LRF, MOBI, ODT, PDF, PRC, PDB, PML, RB, RTF, TCR, TXT. You can convert and export in the formats: EPUB, FB2, OEB, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PML, RB, PDF, TCR, TXT, which you can then immediately open in an e-book reader such as Nook or Amazon Kindle.
Additionally, you can download information or covers for the converted books from more than 150 sites or upload the already created books to an integrated dedicated server. The program has a multilingual interface.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in Caliber 5.13.0:
- E-book Viewer: Allow editing the current book by pressing Ctrl + d or adding a button for it to the viewer tool bar
Closes tickets: 1917967
- Edit book: Add a command line flag to allow selecting the specified text when opening a book
- Edit metadata dialog: When trimming covers, show the size of the current trim region
Closes tickets: 1917363
- Fix a regression in the previous release that broke sending of emails with text longer than 900 characters
- E-book viewer: Fix using keyboard to extend selection not turning pages
- Fix searching for items from the Manage dialog not working correctly
Closes tickets: 1918030
- PDF input: Replace paragraph separator characters with spaces
Closes tickets: 1917386
Download: Caliber 5.13.0 for MacOS (144 MB)
Download: Caliber 5.13.0 for Linux