Foobar2000 is a great media player, created by Peter Pavlovski, who worked on Winamp 2. Foobar uses a very clear and simple interface – no skins and no unnecessary things on it.
foobar2000 is a lightweight and easy to use player that supports almost all music formats (MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA) along with unicode-texts. It is also distinguished by the fact that it does not load your system at all, but has the main options of Winamp.
Whats New in foobar2000 1.6.3 Final:
- Fixed RAR reading crash bug introduced in 1.6.2.
- Improved WASAPI compatibility with specific audio devices.
- Fixed playback queue being flushed when playing a song from library search result. (beta 2)
- Now complains on startup if mixing files from different foobar2000 releases. (beta 2)
- Fixed wrong stream labels in “Select Stream” on Matroska if not all streams were readable by installed decoders. (beta 3)
- Made “Select Stream” dialog show more info about each stream. (beta 3)
- Fixed enter key behavior in the “Select Stream” dialog list. (beta 3)
- Various obscure Matroska PCM configurations now decode correctly. (beta 3)
- Converter: Improved long filename support. (beta 3)
- Fixed incorrect behavior of playlist_execute_default_action () method. (final)
Download: foobar2000 1.6.3 Final (4.34 MB)
Download: foobar2000 1.6.4 Beta 2 (4.34 MB)