Open Broadcaster (OBS Studio) is software for live video recording and broadcasting.
OBS Studio supports many sources from which you can record and stream live video, including media files, games, web pages, windows applications, webcams, desktops, microphones, and more.
It is easy to use and at the same time has high performance. It has filters for video sources – mask, color correction, saturation or color change.
License: Open Sorce.
Changes in OBS Studio 26.1.1 Final:
- Fixed macOS 10.13 crash on startup [PatTheMav]
- Fixed decklink devices not working correctly [DDRBoxman]
- Fixed browser source crashing on certain versions of macOS [eric]
- Fixed buttons not displaying text correctly on context bar when using Acri theme [Warchamp7]
- Fixed a bug with slideshow source where if you use randomize and have “restart when visible” active, it would not transition on activate [cg2121]
- Fixed a bug where duplicated scene items would not have their lock states duplicated [cg2121]
- Fixed a bug where the default canvas resolution would be scaled incorrectly if fractional scaling was enabled [RytoEX]
- Fixed jack on Linux deadlocking on close [marcan]
- Fixed jack on Linux going out of sync sometimes [marcan]
- Added webp to image formats that you can browse when using the image source [f3ndot]
Download: OBS Studio 26.1.1 for Windows 32-bit (69.1 MB)
Download: OBS Studio 26.1.1 for Windows 64-bit (72.1 MB)
Download: OBS Studio Portable 26.1.1 for Windows 32-bit (90.4 MB)
Download: OBS Studio Portable 26.1.1 for Windows 64-bit (95.1 MB)
Download: OBS Studio for other OS