WavePad is a small but very powerful audio editor that gives the user ample audio editing capabilities.
With the help of WavePad it is possible to batch process files, add a variety of effects – echo, reverberation, attenuation, etc., cut and insert sound fragments, remove noise, normalize the sound level in audio files before burning a disc and much more .
Key features of WavePad:
- support for the most common audio formats – mp3, wav, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and others,
- various sound effects,
- rich sound editing capabilities,
- support for VST plugins,
- batch file processing,
- instruments for spectral analysis and change of the human voice,
- possibility to restore sound tracks and eliminate noise,
- support for sampling frequencies from 6 to 96 KHz,
- labeling audio tracks for easier searching,
- MixPad operation is supported.
The program has versions for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle, iPad, iPhone.