With AllDup, you can search your hard disk or selected location on the network for duplicate files, which often remain in the operation of operating systems or are uploaded to the Internet. You can filter the results by name, size or content.
AllDup scans the hard disk, CD or DVD. When it finds duplicates, it deletes them and / or backs them up. This frees up space and easily organizes your files and documents. It is possible to search for files by different attributes: file name, file extension, file contents, file dates, file attributes.
What’s New in AllDup 4.5.1:
- NEW: Database: The version and size of the database and the number of files and checksums saved are now displayed at the database tab.
- UPD: Database: The time required for the search when using the checksums from the database has been significantly reduced.
- UPD: Database Tool ‘Cleanup’: A progress bar is now displayed when checking for non-existing files.
- UPD: The Portuguese translation of the user interface has been updated.
- UPD: The simplified Chinese translation of the user interface has been updated.
- UPD: The Dutch translation of the user interface has been updated.
- UPD: The Russian translation of the user interface has been updated.
- FIX: Various optimizations have been introduced in various sections of AllDup.
Download: AllDup 4.5.1 (17.6 MB)