Cyberduck is an FTP client for Windows and Mac OS. It supports multi-threaded connections, has a Bookmark system, handles all common connection protocols, offers an intuitive interface, Drag & Drop, continues interrupted downloads and uploads, and more.
Supports the Quick Look option, which allows you to preview files before downloading. The application also gives access via WiFi to the file system of your iPhone.
License: Free (Open Source).
Changes in Cyberduck 7.8.0 Final:
- Feature Connecting to different libraries (SharePoint) (# 11043)
- Feature Default connection profile (Microsoft SharePoint Site) to connect so specific site (Sharepoint) (# 10115, # 11375)
- Feature Create shared link for file (OneDrive, SharePoint) (# 11373)
- Feature Updated toolbar icons in Preferences window (macOS)
- Bugfix No attempt to authenticate using SSH agent (SFTP)
- Bugfix Allow browsing filenames containing forward slash (Google Drive)
- Bugfix Allow accessing shortcuts for files and folders (Google Drive)