FileOptimizer is a convenient software tool that uses its own algorithm to compress various files without loss.
AIR, APK, APNG APPX, BMP, CBZ, CHM, DOCX, DIB, DLL, EPUB, EXE, FAX, GIF, GZ, ICO, JAR, JPEG, LIB, MNG, MP3, MPP, OBJ, PNG, PPTX, ODT, OGG, OGV, PDF, PUB, SCR, SWF, TIF, VSD, WEBP, XAP, XLSX and ZIP.
The operation, appearance and behavior of files and programs do not change after processing with FileOptimizer, only their size changes.
FileOptimizer speeds up the speed of file sharing because smaller files are exchanged without changing their functionality.
FileOptimizer is especially useful in web design because it speeds up page loading. It supports command-line operation, as well as the use of plug-ins that automate operation and extend the basic capabilities of Suitable.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in FileOptimizer 14.60:
– Improved speed and ration with ECT by converting -9 to -90032 (Julien BO)
– Replaced JSMin by Minify # 87 (Pingogeek) for x64 tool chain.
– Added Minify to the HTML, CSS, JS / JSON and XML tool chains when HTMLTidy, JSMin or Leanfy is enabled respectively.
– Updated SQLite to 3.34.1 x86 and x64 Visual C ++ 2019 custom builds.
– Updated libwebp to 1.2.0 RC3 x64.
– Updated pingo to 0.99 rc4 (13) x64 version.
– Updated Leanify to 0.4.3.244.
– Updated ImageMagick to 126.96.36.199 with HDRI support.
– Updated libdeflate to 1.7.
– Updated to cppcheck 2.3.
– Upgraded distributions to 7-Zip 21.00.
Download: FileOptimizer 14.60 (87.7 MB)
Download: FileOptimizer 14.60 Portable (82.7 MB)