Fotosizer is a program for resizing graphic images and digital photos. In just three steps, you’ll be able to resize your photos.
Here are some of the features of the program: the ability to choose in percentages or custom measures the length and width of images, maintaining the ratio between the two ends of photos, the ability to work with multiple photos at once, support for the most common formats – .JPG,. JPEG, .PNG, .BMP, .TGA, .GIF.
Whats New in Fotosizer 220.127.116.117:
- Added corrections to German translations.
- Added corrections to Greek translations.
- Fixed using duplicate source images folder setting with a UNC server file path as the source image path.
- Added Pause and Resume feature to resizing progress.
- Fixed “Processed X images message” in resize progress dialog so that it shows the correct number of images up to the point of cancellation (when the cancel button is clicked).
- Fixed shadow offset on text watermarks.
- Added ability to apply Gamma correction.
Download: Fotosizer 18.104.22.1687 (6.26 MB)