Giada is a small program – a virtual audio studio with open source, with the help of which you can easily and easily create various music compositions.
Unlike professional programs in this field, Giada has more modest functionality, but is quite suitable for users who are new to touching electronic music.
Giada has a few settings, options and controls, which is very convenient for beginners. The Giada includes a drum machine and a sequencer that is controlled by the keyboard.
Giada allows you to record more than 30 channels simultaneously, supports combined playback modes, has the ability to record audio from different sources with automatic channel selection.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in Giada for Windows 0.17.1:
- Better CMake dependency management
- Add CMake install rules (# 422)
- Switch to GitHub Actions for CI and release builds (# 440)
- Remove hardcoded ‘test’ folder in test suite (# 432)
- Make sure macOS minimum target is set to 10.14 (# 444)
- Fix crash when restarting after setting jack as an audio server (# 409, # 368)
- Fix crash when clicking ‘Cancel’ button in Browser dialog (# 430)
- Fix wrong action ID mapping when cloning a channel (# 426)
- Fix scrambled MIDI bindings (# 427)