Hybrid is a multiplatform (Linux, macOS, Windows) interface for various conversion tools. It can convert almost any input to x264, x265, Xvid, and VP9. Also, ac3, ogg, mp3, aac, and flac inside an mp4, m2ts, mkv, webm, mov, avi, Blu-ray, or AVCHD container.
Several video processing tools are bundled into a single package by Hybrid. It allows you to convert various file types to numerous multimedia formats. In addition, it can do tagging and muxing procedures and automate routine chores.
One of the primary benefits of Hybrid is the variety of supported formats. It supports VC-1 and AVC raw input and any other file formats that mplayer and ffmpeg can decode—output support for x264, Xvid, VP8, x265 and ProRes.
The embedded video encoder supports different encoding options. Each has unique properties, such as bitrate, constant rate factors, etc. Also, it is compatible with many containers, such as Blu-ray discs and AVCHD. In addition, the audio extraction feature may be used to produce files in MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, AC3, DTS, and other comparable formats.
Check Also – Nero Video 2022 Build 24.5.2100
Advanced users have more setting possibilities with a hybrid. The encoding, bitrate, tuning, and entropy coding modes may be modified. Also, you may resize photographs, adjust their aspect ratio, and crop them manually. Instead, you may use the ‘auto crop’ tool to have the programme conduct this task for you.
In addition, it supports filtering, allowing you to improve the quality of your multimedia files before to encoding. Deinterlacing, telecine, colour adjustment, sharpening, denoising, horizontal and vertical deblocking, temporal noise reduction, and many more choices are available.
The programme can process subtitles and tag video, audio, and subtitle streams. The integrated chapter editor may aid with renaming chapters and modifying the video’s structure. Hybrid has a work scheduling area that allows you to automate numerous jobs for your convenience.
Hybrid Features’ List
- Extensive ability to configure x264s setting (with dependency checks)
- Ability to configure x265s setting.
- Tagging support for mkv, mp4, mov.
- Chapter support for mkv, mp4, Blu-ray.
- Subtitle suppot for mkv, mp4, Blu-ray.
- Separated audio-, video-, filter profiles, audio and video combi profiles.
- Integrated bitrate calculator.
- Accepts vc-1 and avc raw input.
- Manual and automatic creation and pass-through of chapters.
- Ability to encode single title/chapters.
- aac, mp3, ac3, ogg, flac, dts, pcm audio encoding with dcaenc, mencoder, ffmpeg, aften and different aac encoders.
- Supported AAC encoders: qaac, fdk, faac, fhg, neroaacenc, vo-aacenc.
- Filtering through mencoder (+ some resize automation) or avisynth.
- Acceptable Input: avs and everything that mplayer, ffmpeg can decode
- Supported video output formats: MPEG-4 ASP (Xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264, qsvencc). VP8/VP9 (vpxenc), ProRes (ffmpeg). MPEG-4 HEVC (x265, kvazaar, DivX265), FFV1 (ffmpeg). UT video (ffmpeg), FFvHuff (ffmpeg).
- Supported audio output formats: dts, ac3, ogg vorbis, mp3, aac, flac, pcm, opus, pass-through
- Supported containers: mov, mp4, mkv, m2ts, webm, avi. Blu-ray or a AVCHD structure
- Audio/video pass-through -> can be used for muxing, tagging, chapter editing
- A lot of options to automate stuff
Size: 1.11 GB
Hybrid for Linux 64-bit (with tools)