LameXP is a graphical interface with a convenient and clear design for easy use of the Lame MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC codecs. The LameXP program supports work with various music formats: MP2, MP3, FLAC, MP4 / ACC, DTS, WavPack, TTA, Speex, ALAC, WMA and others. The application is fully compatible with the Windows operating system. The LameXP interface is very easy to use, and the main features are marked with icons.
Features of LameXP: work with MP3 files, create MP3 files with maximum sound quality by optimizing the levels and frequencies, support for audio files with compression and without compression, the ability to compress audio files, support for Stereo / Mono / Dual Mono / Joint Stereo, DynamicAudioNormalizer filter, use of the latest FLAC and Vorbis encoders.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in LameXP 4.19:
- Updated LAME encoder to v3.100.1-SVN (2020-08-25), compiled with ICL 19.1 and MSVC 15.9
- Updated Vorbis encoder to OggEnc v2.88 (2020-07-07), using libvorbis v1.3.7 with aoTuV beta-6.03
- Updated Monkey’s Audio binary to v6.29 (2021-05-25), compiled with ICL 19.2 and MSVC 15.9
- Updated mpg123 decoder to v1.26.4 (2020-12-24), compiled with GCC 10.2.0
- Updated MediaInfo to v21.03 (2021-03-26), compiled with ICL 2021.2 and MSVC 15.9
- Updated cURL to v7.77.0 (2021-05-26), with libcurl v7.77.0 and OpenSSL v1.1.1k
- Updated the Windows SDK version used for release builds (Visual Studio 2017) to 10.0.14393.0
- Added Bulgarian (български) translation, thanks to Симеон Илиянов Цветков
- Added command-line switch
--no-splash, which can be used to hide the “splash” screen at startup
- Added a workaround for missing
normaliz.dllto the installer (Windows XP only)
- GnuPG has been replaced by CodeSign verification tool for checking the auto-update signatures
Download: LameXP 4.19 (28.1 MB)