LosslessCut is a very simple cross-platform program for cutting short videos from different videos.
LosslessCut is especially convenient for working with very large videos shot with a security camera, drone, GoPro camcorder, etc. If you need to cut and blind the best moments of a long video and release a lot of gigabytes of data without any loss of quality, then LosslessCut is just for you.
The program does not perform any encoding or decoding of the video and retains the original quality.
LosslessCut can also record individual frames of the video. LosslessCut is based on Chromium and its HTML video player and works with its formats – MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, H264, Theora, VP8, VP9.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in LosslessCut 3.39.0:
- Implement batch file list # 89
- implement subtitle viewing # 250
- Improve tracks screen # 482: select / deselect all by type (audio / video / subtitle), deselect / select all tracks option
- Support for exporting attachment tracks as files
- Per-track disposition, allows for adding cover art to videos # 673
- Allow remember preview choice (convert to supported format) # 829
- improve merge / concat dialog, and don’t auto sort by file name # 832
- allow colon in filename on linux # 830, add „-“ to allowed sanitized chars
- UI improvements
- preformance enhancement on loading files
- minor improvements and fixes
- language update
Download: LosslessCut 3.39.0 for Windows (100 MB)
Download: LosslessCut 3.39.0 for Linux (114 MB)
Download: LosslessCut 3.39.0 for MacOS (90.5 MB)