MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16 includes professional-grade mastering, editing, and sound-design tools, all housed in a user-friendly and exciting interface. For a generation of creative and productive artists, producers, and editors, it is the application of choice.
For more than two decades, it has continued to establish new standards in the audio industry thanks to multi-channel recording, a straightforward workflow, very strong editing tools, and an assortment of mastering plug-ins.
Check Also – Monkey’s Audio 7.0
A 64-bit architecture is included in all-new features. SEQUOIA provides VST3 support and effects. Broadcast, post-production, and mastering professionals like this high-end audio workstation.
SOUND FORGE Pro is the perfect option for any pro audio assignment, from precision editing to broadcast mastering, thanks to iZotope mastering capabilities and compatibility with SpectraLayers.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Features
The redesigned recording interface offers a complete overview of your projects at all times. Monitor and process up to 32 channels of recorded audio. Then master, edit, and shape your sound within an intuitive, single workspace.
Open, edit, convert and save multichannel audio from a variety of sources. All within a multitrack environment and with sample-accurate precision. The software can also handle any surround-sound mix or audio-for-video project with ease.
Deliver broadcast-ready, high-quality masters. This software features advanced signal-processing tools as well as premier effects from a range of high-end DSP developers to ensure perfect, high-resolution masters for broadcast, CD or streaming.
Take SOUND FORGE Pro out on the road to be a complete, portable recording studio. Make pristine-quality, multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands, or other demanding mutitrack performances.
Here are extensive features for music production. Record multichannel vocals or bands. Compose and mix with virtual instruments and effects. Master the results with high-end processing tools. It’s a complete studio environment to realise your musical ideas at every stage of the production process.
- dynamicEQ (exclusively in Suite) – NEW!
- New loudness visualization – NEW!
- Optimized multichannel workflow – NEW!
- Advanced plugin manager – NEW!
- New resampling engine – NEW!
- Mastering and restauration with iZotope-Plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements
- 32 channel audio recording, editing and processing
- VST engine & ARA2 support
- Record at 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins for sound design, mix & mastering
- zplane élastiquePro v3 Timestretch
Additional features of SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Suite:
- NEW! dynamicEQ
- wizardFX Modern Reverb
- Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8
- Celemony Melodyne 5 essential
- essentialFX Suite (11 high-quality effect plug-ins)
- Analogue Modelling Suite (4 mastering plug-ins)
- Vintage Effects Suite (3 vintage effects)
- VariVerb II (versatile reverb plug-in)
- Vandal (virtual guitar & bass amps)
MAGIX SOUND FORGE website
Size: 398 MB