OSForensics is a powerful software package used for computer expertise. OSForensics is most often used by investigative bodies, special structures and expert judicial bodies to compile indisputable evidence of illegal activity from the seized computer. It is most often used to make perfectly accurate copies of the disk system, which are examined by independent experts.
Features of OSForensics:
- Several times faster search than standard Windows search
- Indexing, speeding up search even more
- Search the history of all popular email clients
- Recover deleted files
- View recently used documents
- View computer usage activity
- Collect complete information about computer hardware and software
- View and make an exact copy of RAM
- Retrieve usernames and passwords from browsers
OSForensics can also be used to solve simpler but important tasks, such as searching for lost files, recovering passwords, and detecting various virus infections.
Whats New in OSForensics 8.0.1007:
- Auto Triage
- Fixed an issue in the Logical Image configuration window where a non-system drive path was not added properly to the image creation list.
- User activity
- Fixed a crash that could occur when removing the filter after using timeline view to view and select files at a certain time
Download: OSForensics 8.0.1007 (198 MB)