SIW is a program for displaying detailed information about your system. The list of monitored parameters includes processor, network, TCP / IP, memory, USB, drivers, monitor, network card (s), printers, installed programs and updates, active processes and network connections, installed codecs and much more.
SIW (System Info) also shows currently active network connections, installed codecs, connected MS SQL and Oracle servers, and more. License: Paid (Trail).
Whats New in SIW (System Info) 2021 Build 11.0.0211:
- Improved support for non-English languages.
- Updated CPU module:
- AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G, Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G, Ryzen 3 PRO 4350G, ThreadRipper PRO 3995WX, 3975WX, 3955WX, 3945WX, and WRX80 chipset.
- AMD Ryzen 5000 “Zen 3” Vermeer.
- Intel Core 11th generation “Rocket Lake”.
- Intel Tiger Lake platform.
- Updated Video module:
- Graphics Interface Link current speed and max speed.
- NVIDIA GPU base and boost clocks.
- Updated Sensors module:
- Updated Storage Devices module:
- Added partition info.
- Fixed the PB / TB / GB bug.
- Improved SMART detection
- Updated Logical Disks module.
- Updated Devices database.
- Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes.
Download: SIW (System Info) 2021 Build 11.0.0211 (26.9 MB)