StaxRip is a free program with which you can easily convert your DVD, DVB, DV and other formats to MPEG-4 video format such as DivX, XviD and x264 (audio formats: MP3, AC3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, containing output formats: AVI , MKV, MP4, DIVX).
StaxRip is extremely easy to work with, does not require installation, does not leave entries in the registers, does not make system changes.
StaxRip has a rich help system that you will need. The developers ensure that their product does not contain spyware, adware or other forms of malware.
The program requires the Microsoft .NET Framework to work.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in StaxRip 2.3.0
- Might break settings from previous version, so starting with new settings is recommended
- Might break templates and jobs from previous version, so checking or renewing them is recommended
- Changed menus from earlier versions must be restored, manually adjusted or need a global settings reset in order to see and use them
- Demux dialog attachments checkbox render bug fixed (stax76)
- Demux dialog has buttons to enable / disable all attachment demuxing (stax76)
- Fix possible crash when converting subtitles (stax76)
- Disable eac3to preprocessing by default and extend re-muxing with ffmpeg to m2ts files (Dendraspis, stax76, JKyle, 44vince44, # 632)
- Fix crash when extracting forced subtitles (Dendraspis, # 634)
- Rearrange settings sections (Dendraspis)
- Fix ffmpeg not being able to re-mux files with menus (Dendraspis)
- Fix ffmpeg demux issues (Dendraspis)
- Add missing parameters to ffmpeg calls (Dendraspis, JKyle, # 636)
- aomenc 3.0.0-205-g0a5da45c7-x64-gcc10.2.0 Patman
- ffmpeg N 101743-gcad3a5d715-x64-gcc10.2.0 Patman
- Mp4Box 1.1.0 DEV rev635 g9c51f2274-x64-gcc10.2.0 Patman
- rav1e 0.5.0 alpha (p20210323-5-ge9efcf35) -x64-gcc10.2.0 Patman
- SvtAv1EncApp v0.8.6-76-g44486d233-x64-gcc10.2.0 Patman
- JincResize v2.0.2
- JPSDR 3.2.4 (Clang W7 AVX version)
- yadifmod2 v0.2.7
- VSFilterMod r5.2.4
Download: StaxRip 2.3.0 for Windows 64-bit (219 MB)
Download: StaxRip 18.104.22.168 for Windows 64-bit (208 MB)