StrokesPlus is a very useful free program that adds to the Windows operating system advanced management of any application using a computer mouse. With the help of StrokesPlus it is possible to control actions through gestures made with a computer mouse.
After the launch of StrokesPlus, there are now built-in collections of gestures for different situations and for all users – it is possible to work with program windows, it is possible to transfer from one working application to another, very easy control of media player and much more.
StrokesPlus allows you to create your own gestures and attach your own commands to them, as well as edit existing gestures. If nothing is changed in the settings, the activation of gestures is done by pressing and holding the right mouse button and then it is necessary to perform the corresponding movement. StrokesPlus is portable and can be launched from a flash stick.
Whats New in StrokesPlus 0.4.1.1:
– Updated sp.Run to better handle executables, shell out (docs, URLs), and / or passing parameters
– sp.Run (‘notepad’)
– sp.Run (‘”C: Temp Text.txt”‘)
– sp.Run (‘notepad “C: Temp Text.txt”‘)
– sp.Run (‘notepad.exe’ (C: Temp Text.txt “‘)
– sp.Run (‘”C: Windows System32 notepad.exe” “C: Temp Text.txt”‘)
– sp.Run (`http: //www.youtube.com/results? Search_query = gestures`)
There are a lot of conditions to check for, so I may not have captured them all correctly
Post to Discord or the forums for any issues where sp.Run doesn’t work like Start> Run behaves,
though there may be some which won’t work, like opening a CLSID
– Added SupportDLLs folder under Plug-Ins and entry in StrokesPlus.net.exe.config to probe that
directory when loading libraries
– NOTE: I’ve created a simple plug-in for using Tesseract to recognize text from an image.
The size would make the S + download ~ 177MB larger if it were built-in, which is why I made it a
plug-in instead of forcing it on everyone every update. See this post for more details: