TagScanner is a free program for organizing and managing music collections. The program allows you to synchronize file names with their tags. Supports batch processing. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4 (iTunes) tags. It is possible to obtain album information from freedb.org or Amazon. TagScanner can generate Playlists in PLS / M3U format or export them in Excel or HTML format and others.
TagScanner, although designed to process music file tags, can do many other operations with your audio collection, from renaming to playing.
Supported formats are MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4, works with ID3 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 / 2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis comments as well as WMA tags and the MP4 poppy format.
Whats New in TagScanner 6.1.10:
- New: Now you can save your filtering patterns for list of files
- New: Special placeholder for parsing time information% _SCAN_TIME% to find potential problems with files reading
- Improved: Processing of field names contained hyphens
- Changed: Progam now reset file selection after playback stop
- Changed: Play button now start playback of first selected file instead of first listed
- Updated playback engine
- Translation: Latvian
Download: TagScanner 6.1.10 (3.89 MB)
Download: TagScanner Portable 6.1.10 (3.30 MB)