WYSIWYG Web Builder is a program for the non-professional creation of professional-looking websites. The pages are assembled through the drag & drop option; you can drag and place where you want the various objects representing the structure of a page – text, lines, illustrations, tables, links, etc.
Supporting documentation is included with the standard WYSIWYG Web Builder package.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Check Also – Quick n Easy Web Builder 8.1.1
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No unique hosting is required; use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard, form validation tools, and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools include shapes, textart, rotation, shadows, and other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs, etc.), animations, effects, and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google-compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools are available: Navigation bars, tab menus, drop-down menus, site trees, and slide menus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners, etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player, and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non-web-safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box-shadow.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and SVG support shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
What’s New in WYSIWYG Web Builder 18
Size: 15.0 MB