AIMP is free, compact in size, rich in functionality, and requires a minimum amount of system resources. Thanks to the built-in applications, you will be able to rapidly recode music from one format to another, record sound from a microphone, modify tags, rename and organize files, and more.
It supports plugins, skins, and everything that WinAmp users are accustomed to, while at the same time providing many additional capabilities. In brief, with its assistance you may not only start audio files but also organize them, convert them, burn them to optical discs, and more.
AIMP offers support for all popular audio formats: WAV, MP3, OGG, AAC, MPC, WMA, FLAC, APE, WV (WavPack), MIDI, tracker formats (IT, MOD, S3M, MTM, MO3), CDA (Audio CD ). It has a user-friendly interface and runs on Windows 2003 / XP / Vista / 7.
- Audio formats supported. MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex. WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and built-in sound effects. Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listen one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support. You can add new utils or extend what already exists, and connect some Winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Auto shutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listen and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work under one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter. Can encode any supported audio file to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber. Can encode Audio CD Track to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder. Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor. Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
What’s New in AIMP 5.03 Build 2394
- General: native x64 support
- Player: an ability to customize speed/tempo step
- Player: the %chapter macro has been added for playing the file
- Audio Converter: APE Encoder – support for 32-bit per sample mode
- Audio Converter: APE Encoder – support for multiple channel audio files
- Tag editor: replay gain – added an ability to scan folder as a single album
- Music Library: local files – two new templates: “best tracks” and “new tracks”
- Plugins: BASS_APE – support for 32-bit audio
- Plugins: InputFFmpeg – the FFmpeg libraries have been updated to v4.3.3
- Installer: 7z SFX module is no longer used because it is not liked by certain antivirus software
Size: 17.2 MB