Bandizip is a very fast and reliable archiver that supports work with WinZip, 7-Zip, and WinRAR formats, as well as other similar archives.
Bandizip uses a very fast algorithm to compress and decompress file archives, high speed, the ability to Drag and Drop files and batch file compression.
Bandizip supports compression and decompression of the following types of archives: Zip (z01), ZipX (zx01), TAR, TGZ, 7Z (7z.001), LZH, ISO, EXE (e01)
Bandizip only supports decompression of: RAR (part1.rar, r01), ACE, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG, IPA, ISO, LHA, LZH, LZMA , PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XZ, Z.
License: Free (Ad-Supported / Freemium).
Whats New in BandiZip 7.15 Final:
- Added the feature decompressing 7Z archives compressed with LZ4, LZ5, Lizard, and Deflate64 algorithms
- Fixed a bug that the program crashes when compressing files under certain conditions
- Improved the feature decompressing a UDF archive
- Fixed a bug that decompression cannot be done if a filename inside the archive contains some special characters
- Improved the program’s stability
- Other modifications
Download: Bandizip 7.15 Final (6.23 MB)