BDtoAVCHD – a tool for creating AVCHD discs from Blu-ray or HD MKV files. It compresses video without losing image quality and allows you to manually set the required output size such as DVD5, DVD9, BD-25, etc. The software compresses the video to achieve the desired total size of 4.7 GB or 8.5 GB with the highest possible quality.
The AVCHD format allows the same content playback as Blu-Ray high definition (1080p), but on DVD5 or DVD9 media. This is an ideal option to store your Blu-Ray, but with a smaller size and again with high quality. The program does not need additional codecs. The recorded discs are compatible with almost all Blu-Ray players and PS3.
BDtoAVCHD can convert Blu-Ray to MKV, MKV to AVCHD, Blu-Ray 3D to AVCHD, MKV 3D SBS, TAB. Automatically extracts information from video, audio recordings and subtitles so that the user can determine the necessary qualitative and quantitative parameters for each individual file. The user only needs to select the target media for movie recording, then BDtoAVCHD will automatically adjust the conversion parameters and inform about the original speed and quality.
BDtoAVCHD does not require the installation of codecs, which is undoubtedly a significant advantage. License: Freeware.
- Extract information from audio recordings
- You can set the desired data size yourself
- Detection of delays in audio recording sources
- Automatic video speed calculation
Whats New in BDtoAVCHD 2.9.9:
- Fixed: Conversion fails when source is MKV with FLAC audio and destination is FLAC audio (untouched audio).
- Updated: x264 encoder to version 161.3048 (r3048).
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 3.5 + 2.
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 53.0.
Download: BDtoAVCHD 2.9.9 (36.7 MB)