Blender is a free and open-source 3D modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation, and playback program. Windows, Linux, Irix, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X are all supported. Blender is a very efficient and adaptable design tool.
The program has a personal touch to it, providing a one-of-a-kind perspective on the world of Three Dimensions. Blender may be used to construct TV advertisements, technical visualizations, corporate graphics, morphing, and user interface design.
Complex settings are simple to create and maintain. The renderer is both flexible and quick. Curves and keys, as well as other fundamental animation ideas, are correctly applied.
Check Also – Animated Screensaver Maker 4.5.01
Anything you do use Blender is your exclusive property, and you may license or sell it under any terms you choose. This includes images, videos, scripts, exported 3d files, and the—blend files themselves.
License: Free (Open Source).
- A range of 3D object types, including polygon meshes, NURBS surfaces, bezier, and B-spline curves, metaballs, vector fonts (TrueType, PostScript, OpenType)
- ‘Smooth proxy’ style Catmull-Clark subdivision surfaces
- Boolean mesh functions
- Editing functions such as extrude, bevel, cut, pin, screw, warp, subdivide, noise, smooth Soft selection editing tools for organic modeling.
- Python scripting access for custom tools
- Armature (skeleton) deformation with forwarding/inverse kinematics, auto skinning, and interactive 3D paint for vertex weighting
- Non-linear animation mixer with automated walk cycles along paths
- Constraint system
- Vertex keyframing for morphing, with controlling sliders
- Character animation pose editor
- Animatable lattice deformation
- ‘Ipo’ system integrates both motion curve and traditional key-frame editing.
- Audio playback, mixing, and editing support for sound synchronization
- Python scripting access for custom and procedural animation effects
Realtime 3D/game creation
- Graphical editor for defining interactive behavior without programming
- Collision detection and dynamics simulation
- Python scripting API for sophisticated control and AI fully defined advanced game logic.
- Supports all OpenGL? lighting modes, including transparencies, Animated, and reflection-mapped textures
- Playback of games and interactive 3D content without compiling or preprocessing
- Audio, using the food toolkit
- Multi-layering of Scenes for overlay interfaces
- Very fast inbuilt raytracer
- Integral support for the famous Yafray render engine
- Oversampling, motion blur, post-production effects, fields, non-square pixels
- Environment maps, halos, lens flares, fog
- Various surface shaders such as Lambert, Phong, Oren-Nayar, Blinn, Toon
- Edge rendering for toon shading
- Procedural Textures
- Ambient Occlusion
- Radiosity solver
- Export scripts available for external renderers such as Renderman (RIB), Povray, Virtualight
- UV texture editor with various mesh unwrap modes
- Flexible user configurable window layout
- Powerful object-oriented data system
- Anti-aliased fonts with international translation support
- Windows for animation curves/keys, schematic scene diagram, non-linear video sequence editing, character animation action editor, non-linear animation mixer, image/UV editing, file/image selection, and file management
- Inbuilt text editor for annotations and editing Python scripts
- Consistent interface across multiple platforms
- Save all scene data in a single .blend file
- .blend format supports compression, digital signatures, encryption, forwards/backward compatibility and can be used as a library to link to other .blend files
- Read / Write TGA, JPG, PNG, Iris, SGI Movie, IFF, AVI and Quicktime GIF, TIFF, PSD, MOV (Windows and Mac OS X)
- Native import and export for DXF, Inventor and VRML files, with python scripts available for many other 3D formats
- Create stand-alone executables containing interactive 3D content or playback with the 3d web browser plugin