CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a free system optimization tool that deletes unnecessary and temporary files from your system, as a result of which it will load faster and more efficiently and free up more free hard disk space. And the best thing is that she is fast! (charges per second) and is free.
CCleaner is a great proposal for optimizing the performance of your computer. Get rid of everything unnecessary! CCleaner is an extremely effective tool for cleaning up unnecessary temporary and unused files.
It allows the operating system to run much faster and more efficiently and frees up significant disk space. You can also clear traces of your Internet browsing.
CCleaner will get rid of unusable and temporary files, browser cache, cookies, invalid registry keys, and leftovers from already uninstalled programs.
With this small tool you will be able to keep the system in order by cleaning it of all unnecessary files with one click. It can be started automatically and cleaned when the computer is booted.
You can learn more about CCleaner from our article CCleaner – methods of work and cleaning.
Changes in CCleaner 5.76.8269 Final:
- The ‘Cookies to Keep’ list can now import any text file (‘Options’ → ‘Updates’)
- Chrome Beta cleaning has been restored
- We fixed a silent crash when closing CCleaner
- We’ve made it clearer how Smart Cleaning settings interact with each other
- We’ve added a note to explain that Smart Cleaning uses the Custom Clean settings
- We’ve improved the wording of ‘Run CCleaner at startup’ to ‘Launch CC app windows each time the computer starts’
- The language list now lists languages in their native language (‘Options’ → ‘Settings’)
- We’ve fixed some text translations throughout the app