CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a free system optimization tool that deletes unnecessary and temporary files from your system, as a result of which it will load faster and more efficiently and free up more free hard disk space. And the best thing is that she is fast! (charges per second) and is free.
CCleaner is a great proposal for optimizing the performance of your computer. Get rid of everything unnecessary! CCleaner is an extremely effective tool for cleaning up unnecessary temporary and unused files.
It allows the operating system to run much faster and more efficiently and frees up significant disk space. You can also clear traces of your Internet browsing.
CCleaner will get rid of unusable and temporary files, browser cache, cookies, invalid registry keys, and leftovers from already uninstalled programs.
With this small tool you will be able to keep the system in order by cleaning it of all unnecessary files with one click. It can start automatically and clean it when the computer is booted.
You can learn more about CCleaner from our article CCleaner – methods of work and cleaning.
Whats New in CCleaner 5.77.8448 Final:
- Added Download History cleaning for Avast Secure Browser
- Updated the visual design of the product update sequence
- Fixed a bug where the system tray icon was displaying when it shouldn’t
- Fixed a rare bug where Update Notifications would be shown when they shouldn’t
- Improved support for screen readers in the purchase flow
- Fixed a bug where the license information could be reset and lost
Download: CCleaner 5.77.8448 Standard (29.5 MB)
Download: CCleaner 5.77.8448 Portable (27.5 MB)