Cerberus FTP ServerTM is a very powerful SSL / TLS encryptor and FTP server. It was created with the idea of using very little CPU time and memory.
Offers a nice and easy to use interface. The program can “listen” on many interfaces and integrates perfectly with Windows NT database or active directories.
Supports connection recovery after disconnection, easily manageable access control, connection limit, timeout, IP control and other forms of protection.
Here are the main features of Cerberus FTP Server:
- IP address management
- possibility to resume interrupted transfers
- log all connections to the server
- statistics on transfers and connections to the server
- Taskbar icon with status indicator and a number of others.
The program supports SSL / TLS; supports dynamic DNS services, etc.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Whats New in Cerberus FTP Server 11.3.2:
- New: On the Advanced tab of Server Manager, Cerberus now allows enabling experimental beta features
- New: Active Directory Users page allows native-like administration and mapping changes for AD users (beta feature)
- New: LDAP Users page allows native-like administration and mapping changes for LDAP users (beta feature)
- New: Cerberus now provides more logging when repairing a corrupted stats.dat file
- New: User Manager now allows the revocation of a public share from the context menu
- New: Server Manager now allows admins to force users’ browsers to reload HTTP / S Web Client static resources instead of loading cached versions
- Fixed: Cerberus Desktop GUI is slow or unresponsive after updating to version 11.3.1
- Fixed: Cerberus crashed when SFTP clients sent an invalid SFTP packet
- Fixed: LDAP search results failed to find users when there are more than 1000 users
- Fixed: When disabling FIPS 140-2, Server Manager did not display a warning that Cerberus needs to be restarted
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements