DBF Viewer 2000 is a very easy to use program with a modern user interface that allows you to view, edit and print DBF filesused by Clipper, dBase, Foxpro and other database management systems.
With DBF Viewer 2000, it is possible to edit DBF files with Windows or DOS encryption. DBF Viewer 2000 allows you to view, search, and sort information in fields using wildcards, as well as package records.
It is possible to export information in HTML, CSV, TXT, XML and other text formats. Files longer than 2 GB are supported. DBF Viewer 2000 does not require ODBC or BDE database drivers.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Whats New in DBF Viewer 2000 7.45:
- Improved exporting for type “Varchar”.
- Saves the last type for SQL format.
- Improved exporting to SQL Server script.
- Added the ability to open multiple dbf file via command line.
- Fixed the issue with the “Refresh” command.
- Many minor improvements and fixes.