The Backup itself can be a folder containing a copy of each driver, a compressed file, a self-extracting archive, or an Auto-setup .exe file. In the latter case, you don’t even need to have the program installed to recover your lost drivers, just run the exe, and you’re done.
Also, with Driver Magician, you can Backup the registry, favorites, document folder, desktop icons, and virtually anything you want. Your possibilities are limitless.
License: Paid (Shareware)
Driver Magician Key features
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from Backup in one mouse click.
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- Restore more items from Backup.
- Get detailed information on the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
What New in Driver Magician 5.7
1. Some minor tweaks
Driver Magician 5.9 (5.80 MB)