Evernote enables you to collect and prioritize ideas, projects, and to-do lists, ensuring nothing gets lost in the shuffle. Manage every aspect of your life, from large initiatives to intimate moments. Notes, speech, and images are all effective ways to capture ideas and inspiration. Maintain constant awareness of your responsibilities and deadlines.
Check Also – Far Manager 3.0.5757
Evernote makes it simple to recall essential and trivial details from your daily life using your computer, phone, tablet, and the web. It is an intuitive note management application that provides a central location for organizing, easily entering, and quickly retrieving all forms of notes and clippings.
Evernote enables you to save and access typed or handwritten notes quickly; snippets from Web sites, documents, and emails; passwords, phone conversations, and to-do lists; brainstorms, doodles, camera phone images; and more.
Evernote takes a novel method by storing notes in various forms and formats on an unending, virtual paper roll.
This innovation enables you to rapidly locate any note by sight – without opening individual letters – by either clicking on any date in the Time Band or utilizing Evernote’s convenient Accelerator Scroller.
- Keep everything in sync. With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files, and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
- Remember things you like. Save everything excellent and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio, and save it.
- Save favorite web pages. Save entire web pages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images, and links.
- Research better. Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From text notes to web pages to files to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
- Work with friends and colleagues. Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues, and classmates.
- Plan your next trip. Keep your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when needed.
Size: 247 MB