GlassWire is software that integrates into one application network monitor and security screen. GlassWire provides a visual graphical visualization of traffic in which any network activity is easy to spot.
The built-in firewall in GlassWire allows you to easily block unwanted network connections.
The program is able to display information about each process running on the computer plus the IP address of each active network connection. The image refreshes every few seconds, and a message appears when a new network connection is established.
GlassWire has a powerful tool for analyzing and notifying the user of new processes that are trying to connect to the Internet. The warning is one-time, but remains recorded in the system log, along with detailed information about the situation. License: Freeware.
Whats New in GlassWire 2.2.304 Final:
- Fixed a bug that could cause high CPU usage for some users in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that could cause GlassWire’s service to crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused the firewall profiles to not change color on mouse over.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse would not behave as expected in some situations in GlassWire’s UI.
- Improved keyboard scrolling in GlassWire’s alerts tab.
- Made a firewall change to solve a Windows Defender false positive related to “ask to connect” and “block all” firewall modes in GlassWire.
Download: GlassWire 2.2.304 Final (53.8 MB)