GlassWire is software that integrates into one application network monitor and security screen.
GlassWire provides a visual graphical visualization of traffic in which it is easy to spot any network activity.
The built-in firewall in GlassWire allows you to easily block unwanted network connections.
The program is able to display information about each process running on the computer plus the IP address of each active network connection. The image refreshes every few seconds, and a message appears when a new network connection is established.
GlassWire has a powerful tool for analyzing and notifying the user of new processes that are trying to connect to the Internet. The warning is one-time, but remains recorded in the system log, along with detailed information about the situation.
Whats New in GlassWire 2.3.343 Final:
- GlassWire alerts are now completely redesigned! Now you can manage your alerts in a much easier way. Set unimportant alerts as “logs” where they don’t show up on the desktop, then set other alerts as “important” where they do. Go to our alerts pane, then go to the top left and click the small settings icon. Next choose „alerts settings“ to set up any security alerts however you prefer!
- GlassWire “while you were away” summaries now appear on the alerts pane.
- Some alerts are now on by default for new users, but the less important alerts appear under the alerts “logs” area.
- Receive a lot of GlassWire alerts at once? Now the alerts are stacked one on top of each other, so they don’t take up so much of your screen real estate.
- It’s now possible to make alerts unread. Mouse over the alert you want to make unread, then click the three dot menu on the right side.
- Many other fixes and improvements. Find an issue? Let us know in our forum, or email us.
Download: GlassWire 2.3.343 Final (59.1 MB)