GPU-Z is a small and convenient program that will help you learn everything about your graphics card.
According to its creators, it is the lightest in its industry, but at the same time the one that gives the most detailed information about your hardware.
With it you will be able to see the frequencies at which the core and memory of your video card work, as well as many additional detailed details about it.
Clockers will be able to see the achieved clock.
Whats New in GPU-Z 2.38.0:
- Fixed BIOS saving on AMD RDNA2 cards. BIOSes saved with old GPU-Z versions are only 512 KB and will brick your card when flashed
- PCI-Express Resizable BAR status is now displayed in the main window
- Added support for negative temperature monitoring on NVIDIA
- Added support for AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, RX 6700, RX 6600 XT, RX 6600, Lucienne APU integrated graphics
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile
Download: GPU-Z 2.38.0 (7.05 MB)