GreenCloud Printer is a universal “environmentally friendly” printer driver that, according to its creators, works with any printer.
GreenCloud Printer saves paper and toner, creates PDF documents, prints multiple pages on a single sheet, and sends any document to the manufacturer’s cloud.
Key features of GreenCloud Printer:
- more convenient preliminary type of documents;
- removing unnecessary pages from the queue;
- combining 1, 2 and 4 pages on one sheet in the form of a table;
- print as a PDF file created by GreenCloud Printer;
- direct printing by the online editors of Dropbox, Google Docs, Minus.com (by creating a PDF document);
- double-sided printing; black and white mode; optimized ink and paper consumption.
Changes in GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206:
– improve responsiveness during printing
– printing process can be canceled now
– some custom printer driver settings may have been ignored when set from within GreenCloud
– add workaround if “Page count doesn’t match” error is encountered