HWiNFO is a powerful system tool for monitoring the operating system and hardware. Gives a detailed picture of the hardware down to the smallest detail.
HWiNFO is suitable for users who want to update their operating system drivers, as well as for computer manufacturers, system developers and technical experts.
The information obtained is presented in a structured and easy-to-understand form that can be exported in text, CSV and XML formats.
Whats New in HWiNFO 7.10 Final:
- Added reporting of Secure Boot support capability.
- Added monitoring of IOD (IO Die) hotspot and average temperature on AMD Zen2 and later CPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of some MSI X570S series mainboards.
- Added reporting of CPPC order for AMD Renoir and later APUs.
- Improved Tj, max reporting on some AMD Zen CPUs.
- Changed high temperature warning limit from Tj, max-10 to Tj, max-5 ºC.
- Improved rounding of DDR4 / DDR5 nCK parameters.
- Added support of Aquacomputer Leakshield.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on NZXT N7 Z590.
- Improved support of AMD Navi23.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ProArt X570-CREATOR.
- Fixed monitoring of some GIGABYTE X570S series mainboards.
- Improved DDR5 SPD readout.
- Added monitoring of Average Active Core Count for AMD Ryzen 2xxx and later series.
- Updated EVGA ICX3 monitoring on GPUs with new firmware.
- Improved support of some future AMD CPU generations.
- Added preliminary support of some future AMD GPUs.
- Added monitoring of static PL1 / PL2 power limits.
- Added option to write sensor log directly to disk.
Download: HWiNFO 7.10 Final (8.84 MB)
Download: HWiNFO 7.10 Portable Final (8.48 MB)