Digital photos are already a part of our lives – we are constantly viewing, transferring, receiving, sending. The quality, colors and sizes of the photo do not always satisfy us.
VSO Image Resizer is a small and light program that will help you with just that. With its help you can quickly and with a few clicks organize, rename, resize and convert your photos to the desired format.
The program integrates into Windows and you don’t even need to run it – right-click on the photo you want and change it directly. According to its creators, VSO Image Resizer is optimized for Windows.
License: Free for non-commercial use.
Whats New in Light Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 Final:
- added command line parameters: Size, KeepQuality, Progressive
- default to LZW compression for TIFF to avoid out of memory issues
- better reliability for update check
- add notice for AVIF files if codec is missing
- original image could have wrong orientation in preview
- wrong dimensions could be applied to image depending on its EXIF orientation
- a crash could occur when using Center mode and padding was applied
Download: Light Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 Final (9.71 MB)