LosslessCut is a very simple cross-platform program for cutting short videos from different videos.
LosslessCut is especially convenient for working with very large videos shot with a security camera, drone, GoPro camcorder, etc. If you need to cut and blind the best moments from a long video and release a lot of gigabytes of data without any loss of quality, then LosslessCut is just for you.
The program does not perform any encoding or decoding of the video and retains the original quality. LosslessCut can also record individual frames of the video. LosslessCut is based on Chromium and its HTML video player and works with its formats – MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, H264, Theora, VP8, VP9.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in LosslessCut 3.32.0:
- Improve error messages
- Fix no sound on Ubuntu snap
- Fix issue with relative paths and allow multiple files for merge on command line
- Add merge + segments option # 480
- Disallow colon (:) in output template # 631
- Add default button to tuner
- Make zoomed timeline more smooth
Download: LosslessCut 3.32.0 for Windows (101 MB)
Download: LosslessCut 3.32.0 for Linux (115 MB)
Download: LosslessCut 3.32.0 for MacOS (91.6 MB)