MiniTool Partition Wizard is a powerful and free program for working with disk partitions.
With the MiniTool Partition Wizard, it is possible to resize partitions, create new partitions on the hard disk, remove and format existing partitions.
The interface of the MiniTool Partition Wizard is clear and convenient. The program supports FAT, NTFS, EXT and Linux Swap file systems, as well as all types of hard drives recognized by the Windows operating system, including RAID arrays. The MiniTool Partition Wizard can work with MBR and GPT tables.
Key features of the MiniTool Partition Wizard:
- creating, deleting and formatting basic and logical partitions,
- change the size of the shares,
- discs larger than 2 GB are supported,
- hard disk cloning,
- copy disk partition,
- visual inspection of FAT and NTFS,
- change of Type ID and partition serial number,
- hide and show partition.