With Music Collection, you archive your music collection and have a look at all the music albums you have, no matter how they are stored. Easily add album information, search by various criteria.
You can add any type of music files you own to your collection and add or edit album information. The information can be added manually or automatically from the Internet. After saving and recording the album, you can browse it, filter albums by all possible criteria and search for specific songs in an album.
The program can also display and print all the data from your music collection.
Changes in Music Collection 184.108.40.206:
- Added : ArtistComposer helper lists in the track properties.
- Added : Select Artist role to all checked albums at the audio file scan dialog.
- Added : Create log for the files that could not be processed during the audio file scan.
- Fixed : Access violation while saving an audio file album, if an audio file cannot be read.
- Fixed : Incorrect sorting on the “Last played” column.