O&O ShutUp10 is a new program with a very modest size, which is used to set the privacy of the new operating system Windows 10.
O&O ShutUp10 has over 50 different settings, through which it is possible to easily turn off telemetry, secure Wi-Fi, disable updates for Windows 10, and much more.
Check Also – PotPlayer 220302 (1.7.21612)/ Beta 1.7.21616
O&O ShutUp10 allows you to set up privacy with just two clicks of the computer mouse. It is possible to turn off the spyware modules, but still keep the update of the operating system, SmartScreen filter, and other technologies that are actually needed. It is possible to turn off everything or make a separate adjustment to each element.
O&O ShutUp10 can set a restore point before making changes to the system. There is an option to restore all Windows 10 settings, which can be useful if something goes wrong.
What’s New in O & O ShutUp10 1.9.1427
- NEW: Disable inline text prediction in mails
- NEW: Disable telemetry for Microsoft Office
- NEW: Disable logging for Microsoft Office Telemetry Agent
- NEW: Disable upload of data for Microsoft Office Telemetry Agent
- NEW: Obfuscate file names when uploading telemetry data
- NEW: Disable installation of PC Health Check
- NEW: Dark Mode revamped
- FIX: Various minor adjustments
- Available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese (simplified)
Download: O & O ShutUp10 1.9.1428 (1.65 MB)