RealPlayer is a multimedia player that does it all. Use it to play all kinds of multimedia files, tune into online radio stations, and see online TV networks, just to name a few things you may do.
Media file libraries in RealPlayer are accessible even if the program’s UI isn’t very user-friendly. Copying audio CDs and transferring music files to CDs and digital devices is a cinch with this program.
Real’s Harmony music e-shop, which lets you purchase and download music for over 100 different devices, including the Apple iPod, is now integrated inside RealPlayer for the first time. During installation, be cautious while selecting optional components to avoid being stung by adware.
While viewing a video, you may immediately download it from the Internet. It has a built-in web browser, disc-burning capabilities, and support for a wide range of audio devices, including iPods. Freeware is the only license type available.
What’s New in RealPlayer 22.214.171.1243 Final:
- Faster, streamlined, and more intuitive UI
- Download web videos from thousands of sites with one click
- Browse, search, and instantly find the video and scenes with the people you want
- Instantly discover celebrities and other people in your videos with one click
- Subscribe to your favorite YouTube channels and never miss a video *
- Easily manage and organize your PC media collection
- Quickly find and remove duplicate videos *
- Convert videos to all popular formats, including videos to MP3
- Have more fun with a brand-new UI that makes it easier to focus on the media that matters
- Play and burn audio CDs of your favorite videos, podcasts, and music
- Burn DVDs and keep videos private by requiring a PIN to access them *
Download: RealPlayer 126.96.36.1993 Final (1.07 MB)