In terms of download managers, IDM stands out as one of the most effective. Additionally, it offers restart, stop, and accelerates downloads more than its competitors. Downloading multiple files or file segments at once is also possible. Internet Download Manager (IDM) downloads files of any kind and integrates into all browsers, regardless of which one you’re using. Before downloading, you may browse files of various extensions using HTTPS.
Downloading files from YouTube, Google Video, MySpace, and other sites is a snap using Internet Download Manager (IDM), which can split them and speed up downloads while recovering from errors.
Check Also: Free Download Manager 6.15.3
When a download is stopped by a bad connection, a network issue, or a computer shutdown, you may be able to resume it where it left off using Internet Download Manager. Working with the program is a cinch because to the simple graphical interface.
Proxy servers, ftp, and http protocols are all supported by Internet Download Manager. Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Firefox, AvantBrowser, and MyIE2 are just a few of the browsers that the program works with.
Apart from shutting off the computer after the download is complete and letting you drag & drop files, this application contains a tonne of other useful functions. Licensing information: paid (Shareware).
License: Paid (Shareware).
Internet Download Manager Features
- IDM supports all popular browsers including IE, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others. Moreover, it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using the unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
- Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.
- Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. Supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, and MMS protocols.
- Download Speed Acceleration. IDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
- Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished downloads from the place where they left off.
- YouTube grabber. IDM can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
- Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
- Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
- Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application.
- Built-in Scheduler. IDM can connect to the Internet at a set time. Also, it can download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
- IDM includes a website spider and grabber. IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from websites. For example all pictures from a website, or subsets of websites, or complete websites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, and stop them at a specified time. Also, it can run periodically to synchronize changes.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
- Download All. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Download Categories. IDM can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. Useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- Internet Download Manager is multilingual.
What’s New in Internet Download Manager Final
- Improved video recognition for some websites
- Fixed bugs
Download Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager Final (10.1 MB)