SecureCRT will help you make an encrypted connection to remote servers and devices using Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) sessions.
SecureCRT has good session management, optimization capabilities, session names, and many session windows. The program will also save you time by automating routine configuration tasks through powerful scripts.
SecureCRT is an emulator of an Internet and intranet terminal with support for SSH1, SSH2, Telnet, RLogin. Ideal for connecting to remote systems running Windows, UNIX, and VMS. SecureCRT supports secure file transfers via Xmodem, Zmodem, and SFTP.
* Support for SSH1, SSH2, Telnet, Telnet / SSL, RLogin, Serial, and TAPI protocols
* Authorization of the user both in interactive mode and through public keys (RSA, DSA and Smart Cards)
* Encrypted port forwarding.
* Extended support for X.509 hot keys
* Support for OpenSSH formats for public and private keys.
* Host key management allows viewing, importing and exporting keys.
* Encryption of X11 connections.
* Data compression is convenient for dial-up connections.
* Emulation of a large number of terminals: VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console
License: Paid (Shareware).
Whats New in SecureCRT 9.0.0 Final
Download: SecureCRT 9.0.0 Final