SoftPerfect Network Scanner scans (via ping) computers on the network, checks for open TCP ports and shows what resources are shared on the computers to which it has access, incl. systemic and hidden ones.
Unique to this program is the ability to find resources that are not visible in Network Neighborhood. Reveals MAC addresses; checks IP, SNMP and NetBIOS.
Here are some of the key features of SoftPerfect Network Scanner:
- scanning of IP, SNMP and NetBIOS networks,
- network monitoring and management,
- option to ping computers with different sized packages,
- MAC address detection,
- scanning open or used TCP ports,
- elementary interface and much more.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner does not require installation – it works directly from the executable file.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Whats New in SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.0
- Added: macOS support, the application is now almost entirely cross-platform.
- Added: new SMB library for accessing shared folders independently of Windows API.
- Changed: new JSON, XML and regex parsers may use slightly different expression syntax.
- Changed: significant internal changes and optimizations, faster application start and operation.
Download: SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.0 (10.8 MB)