Ventoy is an open source tool for creating a bootable USB device for ISO / WIM / IMG / VHD (x) / EFI files.
With Ventoy, you don’t need to format the disc over and over again, just copy the ISO / WIM / IMG / VHD (x) EFI files to the USB device and boot them directly. You can copy many files at once and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them.
Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. Supports most types of operating systems (Windows / WinPE / Linux / Unix / Vmware / Xen…)
License: Free (Open Sorce).
- 100% open source
- Easy to use
- Fast (limited only by the copy speed of the iso file)
- Direct loading from ISO / WIM / IMG / VHD (x) / EFI file, no extraction required
- Legacy + UEFI is supported in the same way
- UEFI Secure Boot supported (from 1.0.07+)
- MBR and GPT partitions supported (1.0.15+)
- WIM file loading (Legacy + UEFI) (1.0.12+) supported
- IMG file loading (Legacy + UEFI) (1.0.19+) supported
- Automatic installation supported (1.0.09+)
- File injection supported (1.0.16+)
- ISO files larger than 4 GB are supported
- Custom boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Supports most OS types (Windows / WinPE / Linux / Unix / Vmware / Xen…), tested 550+ iso files
- Not only charging, but also the complete installation process
- ISO files can be listed in List / Tree mode
- Linux vDisk boot supported (vdi / vhd / raw)
- Support for USB write-protected device
- The data is destroyed during the update of the version
- You do not have to update Ventoy when a new version is released
What’s New in Ventoy 1.0.6
- Ventoy Live CD update and has a GUI now.
- Support WinPE with PESET.EXE
- Fix a bug when booting trisquel 10 (# 1127)
- Fix a bug when install Untangle (# 1120)
- Fix a bug that menu_tip is not shown for the default menu item.
- Support Porteus v5.0rc3
- Document When Ventoy2Disk.exe Failed To Update
- languages.json update