Vivaldi Browser is a freeware web browser based on Chromium developed by Vivaldi Technologies. It is a startup founded primarily by Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner, co-founder and former CEO of Opera Software. The browser is aimed at ardent technologists, heavy Internet users, and former Opera web browser users who were dissatisfied with Opera’s switch from the Presto to the Blink construction engine, eliminating numerous modern options.
Check Also – Google Chrome 93.0.4577.63 Stable
Vivaldi aims to revitalise Opera 12’s older, more modern selections while adding new, innovative ones. It features a simple client interface with minimal icons and fonts. Additionally, a colour scheme that adapts to the background and design of the web web web page being viewed. Additionally, the Vivaldi browser enables users to alter the appearance of UI elements such as the background colour, overall theme, sorting bar, tab orientation, and start pages. Additionally, the browser enables users to alter the appearance of UI elements such as the background colour, overall theme, sorting bar, tab orientation, and start pages.
Check Also – Opera 81.0 Build 4196.54 Final
Features of Vivaldi Browser
- Customise Everything, including the location of the browser tabs or address bars.
- Adapt the Interface as you browse the web (the Vivaldi web browser’s colour scheme adapts to the web’s surroundings).
- Tab Stacks. Organise your tabs using Tab Stacks (drag a single account to another for easy multiple grouping).
- Spatial Navigation. Navigate spatially (you will get anywhere on the webpage just with the keyboard).
- Page Tiling. Tile pages when you want to compare several pages at once in your web browser handily.
- Write Notes on the Go. Take notes and add screenshots of web pages while browsing right in the Notes.
- Quick Commands. They let you search through open tabs, bookmarks, history, settings, and more with one keyboard shortcut—Control Everything in your browser from one place.
- Always in Sync. You can synchronise the bookmarks, history, passwords, and settings across different instances of the Vivaldi browser through the encrypted Sync infrastructure.
- This browser includes a Qwant search engine that respects your privacy
- [Address bar] Remove “Extended Validation” as per other browsers (VB-88088)
- [Address bar] Typing and deleting chars to trigger nick opens in the background tab (VB-87637)
- [Address bar][Keyboard] Ctrl key selects the entire URL when it contains non-ASCII (VB-88203)
- [Chromium] Upgraded to 100.0.4896.92
- [Crash] “Randomly” after a short while (VB-88206)
- [Crash] Crash on input (VB-87945)
- [Crash] Startup crash with certain URLs in session (VB-87775)
- [Crash][Linux] When screen sharing on Wayland via Pipewire WebRTC
- [Crash][Linux][arm64] On Ubuntu 20.04 with error libxkbcommon.so.0 missing (VB-8819)
- [Crash][macOS] When opening a new window with no currently open windows (VB-87452)
- [Extension] Remove extension drop-down border (VB-88074)
- [Icons] Update connection icons (VB-66023)
- [Keyboard] Page back/forward on Lenovo Thinkpad trigger twice (VB-18941)
- [Notes Manager] Ctrl-F no longer works (VB-88200)
- [Panel][Notes] Notifications don’t work when Open Panel Automatically is enabled (VB-88090)
- [Panels] Closing button should respect the previous panel state (VB-87998)
- [Privacy Statistics] More options and a link to settings (VB-87915)
- [Tabs] Broken on the left when resizing (VB-88017)
- [Tabs] Toggling off “show tab bar” leaves blank space when vertical (VB-88139)
- [UI] Minimum font size of Webpages influences browser UI (VB-86547)
Size: 74.4 MB