Chasys Draw IES is a free program for working with a variety of graphics. The package includes the Chasys Draw Artist graphic editor, the Chasys Draw Viewer utility for viewing images, the Chasys Draw Converter subroutine for batch conversion of graphic files and the Chasys Draw raw-Photo program for working with digital photos in RAW format.
Key features: fast JpDRAW2 graphics engine, free layer blending, animation, off-the-shelf Alpha channel support, multi-core processor and multitasking support, built-in smoothing algorithms, scanning and printing capabilities, plug-in support, and more.
Changes in Chasys Draw IES 5.03.01:
- Sprite-sheet video support in Object Animation
- Import Frame Animation into Object Animation
- 3 new blending modes: Logical AND, OR and XOR
- Side-by-side Comparison in Viewer
- Pixel Grid at high zoom in Artist
- Improved MegaStack ™ plug-in
- Improved Bluetooth OBEX
- New Effect: Decolorize
- Minor improvements for cropping and PDF export
- [bug fix] Crashes caused by PCX plug-in