Create interactive animations for many platforms with Adobe Animate 2022 (previously Adobe Flash Professional). The Motion Editor now provides you precise control over motion tween parameters, making complex animations more straightforward.
Create interactive animations using state-of-the-art drawing software and distribute them across many platforms. Flash/AIR, HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, and even bespoke platforms are all options. And you may reach your audience on almost any desktop or mobile device.
The industry-leading vector animation toolkit enables you to work more quickly and produce content that looks great on anything from mobile devices to ultra-high-resolution televisions.
Check Also – Download Autodesk Maya 2023; 3D animation software
Convert current Flash advertising to HTML5 Canvas or develop new ones compatible with all browsers. To ensure that your films appear excellent on the latest Ultra HD TVs and displays, export to 4K and higher resolutions.
Create bespoke vector art brushes using your devices and store them in CC Libraries. After sketching a stroke, you may change its route and scale it to any resolution without losing quality using vector art brushes. Use vector art brushes and the Paint Brush tool to create creative animation artwork.
Flash (SWF) and AIR formats will continue to be supported as first-class citizens by this Adobe software. Its extendable design allows it to generate animations in nearly any form (including SVG).
Adobe Animate 2022 Features
Drawing, illustration and authoring
- Vector art brushes. Modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn, and scale them to any resolution without losing quality. You can also make custom brushes and import brushes created with Adobe Capture.
- 360° rotatable canvas. Rotate the canvas on any pivot point as you draw to get the perfect angle and strokes. You can even use this feature with a Wacom Cintiq!
- It improved pencils and brushes. Draw smooth, precise vector outlines along a curve and get faster live previews.
- Easier audio syncing. Control audio looping directly on the TTimeline without having to code.
- Faster colour changing. Naming tagged colours lets you change one colour and have it automatically update your entire project.
- They colored onion skinning. Efficiently orchestrate complex animations now that adjacent frames can have different colour and alpha values.
- Adobe Stock. Browse and license millions of high-quality photos, illustrations and vector graphics directly in Animate. You can even add life to static content by adding animations to them.
- Creative Cloud Libraries. Access colours, vector graphics, and brushes directly as you work.
- Multiplatform support. HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash (SWF), AIR, video, and custom platforms (such as SVG) via extensions.
- 4K+ video export. Export videos with custom resolutions for the latest Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
- Custom resolution export. Revitalize older content by resizing and optimizing them for any resolution, such as Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
- .OAM support. Export your project as an.OAM file for easy importing to Adobe Muse, InDesign, DPS and Dreamweaver.
- Assets at your fingertips with Creative Cloud Libraries. Browse and access brushes, colours, graphics and other creative assets in libraries available in Animate and other Creative Cloud apps.
- Find the perfect asset in Adobe Stock. The new Adobe Stock marketplace lets you find, license and manage royalty-free images and vector graphics directly within Animate. Choose from 45 million assets.
- Design with Adobe Typekit. Access thousands of Adobe Typekit fonts within your font menu and apply them to your Animate web projects.
- Greater flexibility with vector art brushes. New vector art brushes let you modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn and scale to any resolution without loss of quality.
- Easily sync audio with your animations. Attach and control audio looping directly on the Timeline for perfect synchronization without code.
- Colour changes made easy. Name tagged colours so you can change one and have it automatically update across your entire composition.
- You colored onion skinning. Efficiently orchestrate complex animations now that you can see multiple adjacent frames with different colour and alpha values on the stage.
It also includes The ability to package animations as OAM files, import SVG files directly onto the stage using Creative Cloud Libraries or the File Import command and more.
Adobe Animate 2022 is part of Adobe Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases when they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And with Behance integration, you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives worldwide.
Size: 2048 MB