Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the necessary program for professional photographers, offering a complete collection of digital photography capabilities ranging from straightforward one-click edits to advanced complex settings.
It is a simple program for altering, organizing, and displaying massive collections of digital images. Video clips may be collected, viewed, and edited. With the Quick Develop tool, you may play and cut clips, extract still photos from them, and modify clips.
Check Also – CyberLink PhotoDirector 13.3.2703
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom enables you to produce stunning photographs that captivate your viewers. Experiment with cutting-edge nondestructive editing tools with abandon. Manage all of your pictures with ease. And show off your work in gorgeous print layouts, slide exhibitions, online galleries, and popular photo-sharing sites, all from a single quick and easy-to-use application.
With a few clicks, you may upload your book for printing. Bring out all of the clarity in your camera’s dark shadows and dazzling highlights.
Create visuals that will inspire, instruct, and entertain the viewer. Using a selection of simple templates offered in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, you can create beautiful photo books from your photographs.
You now have more ability to produce beautiful photographs in difficult lighting conditions than ever before. Find and categorize pictures based on their location, quickly assign places to images, or create a photo tour. Display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones automatically.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Features
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections.
- Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives.
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
- Automatically rename files on import and convert them to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format.
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Quickly find any picture with powerful sorting and filtering
- Apply custom presets to images on import/export
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
- Create virtual copies of images to save hard-disk space
Correct, enhance, edit
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Tightly integrated with Adobe Photoshop
- Easily compare before and after versions of photos
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
Showcase your talent
- Quickly transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
- Print more efficiently with flexible and customizable templates
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output them to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on the output
- Compose sophisticated slide shows with music
Size: 1.46 GB
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2022 Trial