With AllDup, you can search your hard disk or a selected location on the network for duplicate files, which often remain in the operation of operating systems or are uploaded to the Internet. You can filter the results by name, size or content.
AllDup scans the hard disk, CD or DVD. When it finds duplicates, it deletes them and / or backs them up. This frees up space and easily organizes your files and documents. You can search for files by different attributes: file name, file extension, file contents, file dates, file attributes.
Whats New in AllDup 4.4.46:
- NEW: File Filter: Now you can exclude files from the search on the basis of the created / modified date.
- NEW: Search Result / Menu ‘Select’: Added the command ‘Select only files without hard links’.
- NEW: Search Result / Menu Bar / Options: Added the command ‘Choose font’.
- UPD: File Manager: Now you can create more than 1024 hard links when using the ‘Create hard links’ option. Please read the new description at the help file.
- UPD: The Slovenian translation of the user interface has been updated.
- UPD: The French translation of the user interface has been updated.
- UPD: The Polish translation of the user interface has been updated.
- UPD: The Portuguese translation of the user interface has been updated.
- FIX: Various optimizations have been introduced in various sections of AllDup.
Download: AllDup 4.4.46 (15.0 MB)