Backup4all Professional is a data backup program for Windows that has won several awards. This backup tool can safeguard your essential data from being lost in part or whole. It allows you to automate backup processes, password secures them, and compress them to save space.
You can effortlessly backup to any local or network disc using Backup4all Professional. You may also backup to FTP (with SSL encryption, proxy server, and passive mode support) or SFTP. You may also save your files on DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, or other portable media (such as USB drives). You may quickly set up any backup setup you like using the wizard.
You have complete control over how you set strong file filters and schedule your backups. After you’ve completed a backup, you’ll be able to view which files have changed since the previous backup. You may examine the statistics about the next backup operation or utilize the explorer-like tree view.
This backup program is feature-rich and has an easy-to-use UI. As a result, all functions are readily accessible to both novices and experts.
You may back up open or locked files using Backup4all Professional. Databases, MS Outlook personal folders (.pst files), Outlook Express mail archives (dbx files), and other types of files are examples. There is also the option to perform predetermined backups while creating a backup: my Documents, My Pictures, and Outlook Express emails and settings, for example.
Backup4all Professional supports ZIP64. This allows you to generate backups larger than 4GB. It also produces regular zip files, which you may open with any zip-compatible program. It also has built-in CD, DVD, and Blu-ray burning capabilities.
Backup4all Professional Features
- Version Tracking. Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous state of the file directly from the main window.
- Backup to DVD and CD. Backup4all comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning support. Therefore you do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD or CD. However, you can still use UDF format to burn your CDs/DVDs if you prefer.
- Standard Zip Compression. Backup4all creates standard zip files. This means that you can access your data with any zip-compatible utility. You can also secure the backed-up data with AES encryption (128, 192, 256-bit).
- Highly Configurable. Plenty of backup types to choose from. Full backup, differential backup, incremental backup, and mirror backup. Built-in scheduler, different actions to perform before and after execution, command line.
- Backup open files. Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service. That allows you to back up available files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 and Vista. For example, you can backup Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook emails and settings without closing them.
- FTP Backup Software. You can now back up your files to remote locations using an FTP connection. With SSL support, active/passive transfer modes, and firewall support.
License: Paid (Shareware).
What’s New in Backup4all Professional 9.6
- Fixed: Restore pst/ost files created with block backup
- Fixed: Cannot back up from HiDrive
- Updated: Danish translation and strings for other languages